Welcome to Landfall Farm Fresh
Wednesday 10am – 5:30pm
Thursday 10am – 5:30pm
Friday 10am – 5:30pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
WINNER OF THE 2014 FONTERRA AGRICULTURE AWARD – COMMUNITY ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Landfall Farm Fresh is a specialist butcher shop based in Launceston, the beautiful city of Northern Tasmania.
We specialise in paddock to plate products from all over the state including our very own lamb and beef. Typically our meat is dry-aged to assists in tenderising the product and intensifying its flavour.
At Landfall Farm Fresh we believe it is very important that you, the consumer, have access to locally grown products. Our meat is of the highest quality and is supplied directly from our farm to you.
All of our animals are grown in a humane, free range grazing environment following the strict guidelines of our quality assured program. We give you confidence our product is free from both contaminates and hormone growth promotants.
We are passionate about our meat and delivering our product to you at its absolute best. We have pleasure in supplying you with this locally grown produce and we hope you enjoy your Landfall Farm Fresh experience.
News & Events
- Winner of the 2014 FONTERRA AGRICULTURE AWARD
- Winner of the 2014 Festivale Best Taste Plate Award
- Finalists in the 2012 Delicious. Produce Awards
- Winner of 2012 Festivale Green Plate Award
- Winner of 2012 Festivale People’s Choice Award
- Winner of the 2011 Festivale Best Food Stall Award
- Winner of Paddock to Plate Prime Lamb Competition 2011
- Finalist Tamar Valley Dairy Business Enterprise Award Community Achievement Awards 2011
- Winner of Community Achievement Angove Family Winemakers Primary Industries & Agricultural Award 2010
In The Media